The mission of COCIC is to acquire properties in order to improve the quality of neighborhoods, increase property values and return unproductive properties to contributing, tax-paying status, and create diverse housing and business opportunities by leveraging resources to promote and facilitate the reclamation, rehabilitation and reutilization of vacant, abandoned, tax-foreclosed, or other real property in the County.
NOTICE OF MEETING:
As a precaution against the Coronavirus, our upcoming Board of Directors meeting scheduled for July 25, 2020 (9:00 a.m.) will be conducted via Zoom. If you are interested in attending, click here
, so we know to expect you. Once you RSVP, you will be provided the link to attend the meeting.
If you're having trouble, email firstname.lastname@example.org
We at COCIC-Franklin County Land Bank are watching the current public health situation with COVID-19 closely and are taking all appropriate measures to ensure the safety of our staff, Board of Directors, Partners, Tenants, Community Members, and COCIC Vendors.
- COCIC staff members are working remotely and available by phone or email.
- Meetings will be held via conference call or by scheduled video conferencing.
- We will continue to work with buyers who are moving forward in the purchase process of home buying, over the next few months.
- All COCIC and COCLT events and meetings, including, but not limited to, the March 2020 Board of Directors meeting, Committee meetings and orientations are cancelled until further notice.
- On-line Community Land Trust Orientations will be offered to potential COCLT homebuyers via scheduled video conferencing.
- For COCLT questions or requests, email us at email@example.com and a staff member will contact you within 24 hours.
Currently, newly constructed projects are still in progress. Our builders will continue to keep construction sites safe and follow best practices set forth by the City of Columbus Building and Zoning Department and CDC during this time. We will continue to update our website on our newly constructed homes as they become available, so keep an eye out!
Thank you for your cooperation!
- COCIC Staff